Competition & Distribution
Kreich Avocats advises and assists its clients composed of private and public-sector companies on competition rules and provides them with operational advice during the negotiation, drafting and performance of contracts to be entered into or entered into with their suppliers or distributors. Furthermore, the Firm assists its clients on a number of strategic and legal aspects related to their commercial activities.
Our Competition & Distribution practice particularly includes:
- representation before sector regulators;
- non-compete clause;
- unfair competition – Fraud – Parasitism;
- organization of distribution networks;
- agency and franchise agreements;
- exclusive or selective distribution agreements; and
- brand licences.