Banking & Finance
Our Banking & Finance law practice is divided into three specialty areas:
– Capital markets
Kreich Avocats is the premier Chadian law firm for structuring, negotiating and drafting documents for all types of financings.
We advise local and international financial institutions, acting as arrangers, lead underwriters, lenders and sub-lenders in a diverse variety of transactions, including:
– structured trade and commodity financing;
– syndicated financing;
– acquisition financing;
– project financing / PPP (infrastructure, energy, transportation, public works, telecommunications financing, etc.);
– real estate financing (mortgage loans, leasing contracts, Islamic financing, etc.);
– asset financing (aeronautics, production sites, military equipment, etc.);
Kreich Avocats assists and advises its clients on a full range of capital markets transactions, including:
– public and private debt and equity securities offerings, as well as complex and hybrid securities issuances (such as subordinated debt and preferred shares);
– securities lending and repo transactions;
– private placements.
We regularly advise Chadian, CEMAC and foreign lending institutions, investment services providers, investors and credit agencies.
We assist our clients with:
– formation and licensing of new banking and microcredit entities, investment firms and asset management firms;
– formation and licensing of mutual funds (OPCVM) etc.;
– commercialization of banking services and provision of services at a CEMAC level;
– proceedings before the CEMAC regulatory authorities (COBAC and COSUMAF).
We pride ourselves on staying abreast of ever-changing financial regulatory landscape and providing our clients with professional, cutting-edge legal assistance.